Monday 27 December 2010

My Friends The Philly Jay's

Over the summer I met a Australian band from Sydney called the Philadelphia Grand Jury who are managed by a good friend of my Martin, who I know from back in Sydney. Anyway the guys were living in the UK for 6 months making music and deciding to start from scratch and work there way up the music industry in the UK.

After 6 month relentlessly touring the UK and South Africa and the US the guys have gone back to Oz and are touring again. I managed to hang with them a few times and went up to Sunderland on the longest drive ever taking 10 hours.

Last show, last song at Proud Galleries

Berkfinger on the Mic

Susie Dreamboat and MC Bad Genius

Mc Bad Genius


The Philadelphia Grand Jury

Berkfinger wrecking the stage

Mc Bad Genius on the keys

On the road

Berkfinger working the crowd


Brighton Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment