Tuesday 21 September 2010

Summer Vol 1.2

So the summer has come to a close along with a festival season and once again I've haven't posted anything for months. Its been an amazing summer, I've seen some awesome bands, met great people and had a lot of fun. I've posted snaps from a few festivals in earlier posts so here is a catch up of the remainder of my summer and my favourite sets, with a view social snaps thrown in for good measure

Models @The Creators Project London Launch

Mark Ronson@The Creators Project Launch, London

Roy Ayers @ The Big Chill

Roots Manuva @ The Big Chill



DJ in a tent at the Big Chill

The Phenomenal Handclap Band @ The Big Chill

Horrorshow @ KOKO, London

MIA @ Underage Festival

New Young Pony Club @ Underage Festival

Chiddy Bang @ Underage Festival

Phoenix @ Field Day

The Hypnotic Brass Ensemble @ Field Day

Dude having a break

Silver Machine @ 1234 Festival

The Flats @ 1234 Festival



No comments:

Post a Comment